If you are planning to use our services as Real Estate Agents read our Services Sheet to know what we do for you
Inmo Home Spain Services Sheet for Our customers: put your resale property for sale with an expert
DETAIL OF COMMITMENT AND SERVICE PROVISION SHEET:
FULL LIST OF SERVICES:
- 1.- COMPILATION OF DOCUMENTATION
- 2.- STUDY OF THE DOCUMENTATION BY THE INMO HOME SPAIN API
- 3.- DETAILS OF PENDING DOCUMENTATION API A190
- 4.- MANAGEMENT OF PENDING DOCUMENTATION
- 5.- SALES EXPENSES SPREAD SHEET
- 5.- PREPARATION AND COMPILATION OF ALL DOCUMENTATION
- 5.- ARCHIVE IN DIGITAL FORMAT
- 6.- PROPERTY VALUATION
- 7.- IN-PERSON AND ON-SITE ASSISTANCE
- 8.- STUDY AND PRESENTATION OF THE API ASSESSMENT
- 9.- DETAILS OF PROPERTY CONDITIONS: POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE
- 10.- STUDY OF THE SUPPLY MARKET IN THE LOCATION
- 11.- STUDY OF THE DEMAND IN THE LOCATION
- 12.- COMPILATION OF PRICES/M2 SOLD DURING THE PREVIOUS 2 YEARS
- 13.- COMPILATION OF NUMBER OF SALES TRANSACTIONS IN THE PREVIOUS 2 YEARS
- 14.- STUDY OF THE EVOLUTION OF THE MARKET IN THE REGION
- 15.- STUDY OF THE EVOLUTION OF THE MARKET IN THE AREA
- 16.- MARKETING PLAN:
- CRM AND COLLABORATIONS
- SPECIFIC CAMPAIGNS: BROCHURES, OPEN HOUSES
- CAMPAIGNS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS INMO HOME SPAIN
- CONTINUOUS CONTACT WITH THE OWNER
- ANALYSIS OF EACH VISIT AND FEED BACK
- STUDY AND CONCLUSION ACCORDING TO STATISTICS
- STUDY AND CONCLUSION ACCORDING TO REAL VISITS ADDRESS
- NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION:
- COPY OF DEEDS
- COPY OF OWNERS IDS
- LAND REGISTRY SHEET AUTHORIZATION SIGNED BY OWNER
- 2 LAST MINUTES OF COMMUNITY OWNERS
- COMMUNITY ADMINISTRATORS DETAILS
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY CERTIFICATE
- HABITABILITY CERTIFICATE/2ND OCCUPANCY
- CUSTOMER MANAGEMENT, QUALIFICATION & FILTERING
- ECONOMIC CAPACITY STUDY OF CLIENTS
- VISIT MANAGEMENT: APPOINTMENTS
- SALES MANAGEMENT: NEGOTIATION, CONTRACT, DOCUMENTATION, NOTARY MANAGEMENT, DEEDS SIGNATURE IN PERSON ASSISTANCE
- AFTER-SALES MANAGEMENT: TAXES, DOCUMENTATION, AFTER-SALES CARE, DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPLIES MANAGEMENT
Contact our Sales Department for more information, advise and put your resale property in the market with Inmo Home Spain:
Main Office: Avda. Reyes Católicos, 39
30820 – Alcantarilla
+ 34 868 973 365
High demand Low Offer
Spanish Property Market Analysis for 2023
What we are experiencing this very beginning of 2023 is not what most were expecting of it at the end of 2022.
2023 has started up as a very busy season with plenty of leads and customers still thinking on buying a first time home or a holiday home.
As per the Spanish market, young couples and individuals keep chasing for the ideal first time home, a newish property, 2 or 3 bedroomed, not far from their working areas, with easy payments structure, where they can borrow the highest mortgage possible to use the less resources and savings. Nevertheless, the market of new properties is very limited or just prices are too high.
The spanish second time buyer is yet looking for that special home which will be the one for a long time, specifically looking at certain locations, with high demand, mainly new or newish properties, at a higher quality level, gardens, pools, terraces, specifications, …
The international market, still led by Belgians, Dutch, a high class British market, polish and ukrainians, scaping from the conflict zone, are trying to find their ideal holiday home close to the beach, where budgets variate from the under 100.000 € for properties a bit further inland or general golf courses to the upper market, searching for properties near beach in the 200.000 to 300.000 € region as well as in high classed golf courses.
Less assets on the market and still a high demand, won’t make prices falling.
We will see an stabilisation of the prices increasement, but for sure not a price drop.
This is my view of the property market in the regions of Murcia and Alicante for the national and international market, either inland or coastal, first or second home or holiday home.
José Antonio Polo